Thank you for considering me as a presenter. I am grateful for the opportunities I have to deliver academic lectures, teach in degree programs, lead workshops for parents and youth, and preach or lead worship.
In order to assist you in making a request, consider the things that help me decide which opportunities to accept:
- Does this opportunity match my current teaching/research responsibilities?
- Can I adequately prepare without compromising other responsibilities and keeping a realistic balance in my life? (e.g., family events, course teaching, total travel time in a month, etc.)
- In what ways, am I, in particular, suited for this event?
- Is the honorarium within the norm that you have paid to other guests with similar credentials including all travel expenses?
- Finally, will it have a lasting impact on the ministry and learning of the community? (youth, parents, students, educators, etc.)
Speaking Request for Kate Ott
Additional Contact Information
Dr. Kate Ott
Assistant Professor of Christian Ethics
Drew University Theological School
36 Madison Ave
Madison, NJ 07940